5 steps for more leads
You are working hard for your customer. You have proved yourself an expert in the construction market. Hence, you know about the importance of lead generation. It is not your craft and yet a vital part of your business. To help you improve your lead generation, we identified the following five steps:
1. Know your market
You know your business and understand your clients’ requests. But seeing through the market it more difficult:
- Who is working on what?
- What is being built at the moment?
- How does lead generation work?
These and many more questions can be answered by keeping a close connection with your clients and competitors. To get the most out of this information, however, you may want to consider using a database. Your benefits using Building Radar:
- Automated data management tool
- Comprehensive analytics to generate optimal insights
- Easy extraction of construction market information
Simply use our smart search services to find projects and companies active in your area. Bookmarking important companies helps you track their global activities. With us lead generation becomes a matter of a few clicks.
2. Find the relevant projects
The construction market is becoming ever more competitive. You might not want to wait until your next costumer walks into your office. Instead, you have to be quick and proactive to secure your next projects. It is crucial to understand that at the end of the day lead quality will trump lead quantity. Our award winning Building Radar technology works more efficiently than any form of manual search. Building Radar would help you with the following:
- Drastically improve the accuracy of your search
- Large amounts of filters to optimize your lead search, e.g.
- Specific areas
- Project types
- Construction phases
- Map search to show you all projects in an area you specify
- Know your customers by highlighting all of their global activities
- Comprehensive analytics for your search results
3. Build and sell a reputation
Competition aside, at the end of the day you have to pay the rent. Don’t sell yourself cheap. You know what you are capable of and you can mirror that in your pricing. It helps to create a network and develop a reputation. Networks are a growth and lead generation machine. Most small enterprises do this instinctively. So don’t miss out on this opportunity as you grow. Even though reputation is a highly invidivual matter, we can offer support in this area nevertheless. Here are just a few examples how Building Radar can help you:
- Company overview with extensive statistics on yourself and your competitors
- See what your competition is doing
- Find your own strengths by focusing on your core competences
- Reporting tools with rich information to check your current standing among customers
- Make a list of projects you want to bid for
- Prioritize those projects by what adds the greatest value to your business
4. Monitor your efforts
No one ever has won all his bids. It is important, however, to learn from your efforts. Building Radar does not just offer you construction intelligence and market reports, but also helps you to make sense of all the data you aggregate during your use of the platform. Here are some examples of how we can help you:
- Display your performance and generate reports
- Track the progress of all open leads and reports
- Track your wins and losses
- Create performance indicators
- Find patterns in your data to improve lead generation
Everyone makes mistakes. But with Building Radar, you won’t make them twice. By managing your efforts, we help you improve your success rate.
5. Get a steady lead generation flow
The construction market is growing quickly. Hence, there will be an increasing number of projects to fuel your growth. Be the first to find them! Not to knowing about a lead means foregoing business. To excel in the construction market, you sooner or later will need a powerful lead generation database like Building Radar. You will enter a close cooperation with your provider, so choose wisely. We know that we contribute to our existing clients’ success and want to support you, too.
Building Radar lists over three million construction projects across the world. Our award winning engine adds thousands of new projects every week and keeps them up to date. We want to make lead generation as simple as possible.
Whether novice or expert, if you take the above points to heart your business will grow. Try Building Radar now for FREE or read our customer stories for inspiration. Our services will help you to understand the market like never before. We add features every week to increase your range of applications. With us, you can focus on sales rather than lead generation and qualification!