Construction projects in Asia
Construction projects in Asia updated this month
Construction projects in Asia added this week
Search engine for commercial leads for building projects in Asia and South-East Asia.
Stay up-to-date with building projects all over Asia from A Afghanistan to Z Zhangzhou on one platform. Search construction sites in Asia. Track construction sites in Asia. Get background info on Asia’s leading suppliers.
Find the right construction site at the perfect time
Get notified instantly any time your customer enters a new construction project. Track their progress on any construction project. We track their webpage and any local news site for you.
Get construction leads earlier
Our secret technology detects new construction projects worldwide, months earlier than manual research, years before construction start. It operates globally in real-time, 24h/day.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Asia.
- Comprehensive service: browse building projects in Asia, South-East Asia or anywhere else in the world, all on one platform.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our service for free or sign up for more comprehensive features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we have construction data on commercial building projects in all Asian countries including: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Darussalam, Burma, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, East Timor, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, North Korea, South Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Maldives, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Taipei, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Building Radar is your source for early-phase building projects in Asia and South-East Asia.
- Never again manually research building projects in Asia. Building Radar makes lead generation just a few clicks.
- Get information from live satellite imagery on any construction site in Qatar, Cambodia, Pakistan or anywhere else.
- Ever thought of expanding to China, Hong Kong, Macau or Japan? There are so many opportunities for you waiting in Asia. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to install — just log in and find construction leads in China, Japan or anywhere else.
- Benefit from our lead service for building projects in Asia and South-East Asia.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the Asian commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s location (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in Asia, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: the Asian construction industry has experienced growth over the past decade independent from economic performance across the region. For example, Asia was the only continent in 2012 to display continuous growth in the construction industry. In South-East Asia, China is home to the biggest construction industry, followed closely by India, Japan, Malaysia, and Korea. In the most developed cities in China such as Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, the competition is so intense that profitability for construction has decreased. This is especially so for commercial building projects. As a result, companies are specifically looking for means to secure competitive advantages and maximise their profits. China continues to dominate the construction industry. The world’s two tallest skyscrapers are in China. In 2015, China is expected to lead construction spending in South-East Asia with US $2.28 trillion, while Japan will spend about US $812 billion and India US $487 billion. Investment in commercial building projects is still very attractive for international companies, owing to recent infrastructure developments, improved transport systems and cheaper labour.