Construction projects in the Middle East
Construction projects in the Middle East updated this month
Construction projects in the Middle East added this week
Your solution for commercial construction leads in the Middle East.
Stay informed about building projects all over the Middle East from A Alexandria to Z Zagazig in one place. Search construction sites in the Middle East. Track construction sites in the Middle East. Get background info on the Middle East’s leading suppliers.
Spot Relevant Construction Sites Even Earlier
Spot new construction projects relevant to your business months before your competition and without manual research. Contact decision makers early on and strategically influence your project value.
Track Construction Progress in Real-Time
Automatically track relevant construction projects and their progress in real-time - from planning to realization - and easily analyze involved companies and their background information.
Contact Decision Makers at the Perfect Time
Easily track the development of relevant construction projects, and contact decision makers like architects, contractors and investors at the perfect time to influence your project value.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in The Middle East.
- Comprehensive service: explore building projects in the Middle East, or anywhere else in the world, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our service for free or sign on for more advanced features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we report on commercial building projects in all the Middle Eastn countries including: Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain.
- Building Radar is your source for early-stage building projects in the Middle East.
- Never ever manually research building projects in the Middle East again. Building Radar is just a mouse-click away from you.
- Get live information on any construction site in Egypt, Turkey, Qatar, Israel or anywhere else thanks to live satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Egypt, Turkey, Qatar or Israel? There are so many opportunities for you waiting in The Middle East. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Egypt, Turkey, Qatar, Israel or anywhere else.
- Benefit from our service for leads for building projects in the Middle East.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the the Middle Eastn commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s neighbourhood (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in the Middle East, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: Construction activity in the Middle East has been booming since the 1990s. We have witnessed heavy investment in the development of better infrastructure and building projects. In particular, the transition and expansion from purely oil-based industry to include service and tourism industries has had a major impact on construction demands. Our research analysts predict that spending in the MENA region in these sectors will exceed $4.3 trillion, most of which will occur in the Middle East. A large portion of this will involve the construction industry. Major upcoming projects include the Dubai World Expo 2020 and the Fifa World Cup 2022 in Qatar, to name a few. We believe that stable economic conditions, and investment in education, tourism and infrastructure are the main reasons for further growth in the construction industry. Major contributions have been fuelled by projects in Saudi Arabia, such as the Makkah Clock Tower. Further, roads and other infrastructure hold a place of importance among the Saudi and Qatari governments, which should guarantee continuing investment in infrastructure-related construction.