Construction projects in Oceania
Construction projects in Oceania updated this month
Construction projects in Oceania added this week
Your building project search engine for commercial leads in Oceania.
Stay up-to-date with building projects all over Oceania from A Australia to Z New Zealand on one platform. Search construction sites in Oceania. Track construction sites in Oceania. Get background info on Oceania’s leading suppliers.
Find the right construction site at the perfect time
Get notified instantly any time your customer enters a new construction project. Track their progress on any construction project. We track their webpage and any local news site for you.
Get construction leads earlier
Our secret technology detects new construction projects worldwide, months earlier than manual research, years before construction start. It operates globally in real-time, 24h/day.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Oceania.
- Comprehensive service: explore building projects in Australia, or anywhere else in Oceania, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our service for free or sign up for more advanced features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we cover commercial building projects in all Oceanian countries including: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- Building Radar is your source for early-stage building projects in Oceania.
- Never ever manually research building projects in Oceania again. Building Radar is just a finger tip away from you.
- Get the latest information on any construction site in Australia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand or anywhere else thanks to live satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Australia, Papua New Guinea or New Zealand? There are so many opportunities for you waiting in Oceania. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand or anywhere else.
- Profit from our service for leads for building projects in Oceania.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the Oceanian commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s neighbourhood (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in Oceania, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: Growth in the construction industry across Oceania has been relatively slow. Projected growth targets between 2009 – 2014 were not met, despite a 12% growth in spending in the construction industry in Australia. As a result, overall fewer early-stage building projects were initiated. However, 2015 saw an increase in early-stage building projects in New Zealand, as the nation continues to recover from the recent earthquake. Reconstruction and efforts to provide better infrastructure should help stimulate growth in the construction industry.