Browse details on +11K construction projects in Russia!
Find leads, run analytics, & grow your business in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, and elsewhere in Russia.
Construction projects in Russia
Construction projects in Russia updated this month
Construction projects in Russia added this week
Your satellite supported search engine for commercial leads for construction projects in Russia.
Stay informed about construction projects all over Russia from A Astrakhan to Z Zlatoust in one place. Search construction sites in Russia. Track construction sites in Russia. Get background info on Russia’s leading suppliers.
Find the right construction site at the perfect time
Get notified instantly any time your customer enters a new construction project. Track their progress on any construction project. We track their webpage and any local news site for you.
86 new potential leads matching your search criteria are waiting for you
Work through your inbox, like through your daily emails
Mark items according to your interest
Get construction leads earlier
Our secret technology detects new construction projects worldwide, months earlier than manual research, years before construction start. It operates globally in real-time, 24h/day.
Know the people in charge
Get background info on the companies involved at the construction site. Analyse their associations with architects, contractors, owners etc.
From landline to email, directly get in touch with your relevant target customer
Get many further interesting infos, such as the investor of the project or a detailed description
Download the project directly into your CRM system
No setup, no training, just Go.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Russia.
- Comprehensive service: explore Russian construction projects, or anywhere else in the world, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our platform for free or register for more sophisticated features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we detect and list commercial construction projects in all Russian countries including: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Omsk, Kazan, Chelyabinsk, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Volgograd, Perm, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Krasnodar, Tolyatti, Izhevsk, Ulyanovsk, Barnaul, Vladivostok, Yaroslavl, Irkutsk, Tyumen, Khabarovsk, Makhachkala, Orenburg, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo, Ryazan, Tomsk, Astrakhan, Penza, Naberezhnye Chelny, Lipetsk, Tula, Kirov, Cheboksary, Kaliningrad, Bryansk, Kursk, Ivanovo, Magnitogorsk, Ulan-Ude, Tver, Stavropol.
- Building Radar is your source for early-phase construction projects in Russia.
- Never ever manually research construction projects in Russia again. Building Radar makes your lead generation just a few clicks.
- Get live information on any construction site in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk or anywhere else thanks to the latest satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Moscow, Saint Petersburg or Novosibirsk? There are countless opportunities waiting for you in Russia. Find out about all the construction sites today!
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk or anywhere else.
- Profit from our service for leads for construction projects in Russia.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the Russian commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s neighbourhood (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in Russia, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: Although the construction industry in Russia has suffered over the last few years, the industry’s overall outlook is promising. A major factor is the FIFA World Cup 2018, to which Russia will play host in 11 different cities. Already, investments in housing, accommodation, and general infrastructure have been on a steady rise, creating an influx of . new, early-stage construction projects. Partly owing to this, the construction industry should experience high levels of growth over the next 5 years. Further, reports indicate Russia’s construction industry will experience sustained growth from 2015-2020, upon revival of the global economy, as well as high scale investments for infrastructural developments, transportation systems and improvements in the energy power sector. Rail transport systems have received specific attention, as Russia works to update its existing railroad infrastructure.