Construction projects in Russia
Construction projects in Russia updated this month
Construction projects in Russia added this week
Your satellite supported search engine for commercial leads for construction projects in Russia.
Stay informed about construction projects all over Russia from A Astrakhan to Z Zlatoust in one place. Search construction sites in Russia. Track construction sites in Russia. Get background info on Russia’s leading suppliers.
150+ Companies use Building Radar
Spot Relevant Construction Sites Even Earlier
Spot new construction projects relevant to your business months before your competition and without manual research. Contact decision makers early on and strategically influence your project value.
Track Construction Progress in Real-Time
Automatically track relevant construction projects and their progress in real-time - from planning to realization - and easily analyze involved companies and their background information.
Contact Decision Makers at the Perfect Time
Easily track the development of relevant construction projects, and contact decision makers like architects, contractors and investors at the perfect time to influence your project value.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Russia.
- Comprehensive service: explore Russian construction projects, or anywhere else in the world, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our platform for free or register for more sophisticated features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we detect and list commercial construction projects in all Russian countries including: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Omsk, Kazan, Chelyabinsk, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Volgograd, Perm, Voronezh, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Krasnodar, Tolyatti, Izhevsk, Ulyanovsk, Barnaul, Vladivostok, Yaroslavl, Irkutsk, Tyumen, Khabarovsk, Makhachkala, Orenburg, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo, Ryazan, Tomsk, Astrakhan, Penza, Naberezhnye Chelny, Lipetsk, Tula, Kirov, Cheboksary, Kaliningrad, Bryansk, Kursk, Ivanovo, Magnitogorsk, Ulan-Ude, Tver, Stavropol.
- Building Radar is your source for early-phase construction projects in Russia.
- Never ever manually research construction projects in Russia again. Building Radar makes your lead generation just a few clicks.
- Get live information on any construction site in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk or anywhere else thanks to the latest satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Moscow, Saint Petersburg or Novosibirsk? There are countless opportunities waiting for you in Russia. Find out about all the construction sites today!
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk or anywhere else.
- Profit from our service for leads for construction projects in Russia.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the Russian commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s neighbourhood (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in Russia, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: Although the construction industry in Russia has suffered over the last few years, the industry’s overall outlook is promising. A major factor is the FIFA World Cup 2018, to which Russia will play host in 11 different cities. Already, investments in housing, accommodation, and general infrastructure have been on a steady rise, creating an influx of . new, early-stage construction projects. Partly owing to this, the construction industry should experience high levels of growth over the next 5 years. Further, reports indicate Russia’s construction industry will experience sustained growth from 2015-2020, upon revival of the global economy, as well as high scale investments for infrastructural developments, transportation systems and improvements in the energy power sector. Rail transport systems have received specific attention, as Russia works to update its existing railroad infrastructure.