Construction projects in South America
Construction projects in South America updated this month
Construction projects in South America added this week
Search engine for commercial construction leads in South America.
Stay up-to-date with construction projects all over South America from A Argentina to Z Zárate in one place. Search construction sites in South America. Track construction sites in South America. Get background info on South America’s leading suppliers.
Find the right construction site at the perfect time
Get notified instantly any time your customer enters a new construction project. Track their progress on any construction project. We track their webpage and any local news site for you.
Get construction leads earlier
Our secret technology detects new construction projects worldwide, months earlier than manual research, years before construction start. It operates globally in real-time, 24h/day.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in South America.
- Comprehensive service: discover construction projects in South America, or anywhere else in the world, all from one platform.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our service for free or register for more advanced features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we cover commercial construction projects over all South American countries including: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Building Radar is your source for early-phase construction projects in South America.
- Never have to manually research construction projects in South America ever again. Building Radar is just a click away from you.
- Get live information on any construction site in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina or anywhere else thanks to live satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Brazil, Colombia or Argentina? There are countless opportunities for you waiting in South America. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina or anywhere else.
- Profit from our service for leads for construction projects in South America.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the South American commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s location (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in South America, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: In South America, the market has grown by 6% since 2014 to almost US $550 billion. However, performance is not equally strong across the board. Brazil has been a hotbed of growth, particularly since the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and in the run up to the 2016 Olympic Games. These major sporting events have prompted major growth in the construction industry thanks to large investments in infrastructure, energy, transport, and hospitality. Other small but strong markets in South America include Chile, Panama and Peru. They contribute steadily to growth in the construction industry. Further, our analysts indicate countries like Argentina and Venezuela have huge potential for growth in the next five years. Generally, the construction industry has good prospects for growth in South America.