Browse details on +51K construction projects in Africa!
Find leads, run analytics, & grow your business in Nigeria, Algeria, and elsewhere in Africa.
Construction projects in Africa
Construction projects in Africa updated this month
Construction projects in Africa added this week
Your Search engine for commercial leads for construction projects in Africa.
Stay informed about construction projects all over Africa from A Algeria to Z Zimbabwe in one place. Search construction sites in Africa. Track construction sites in Africa. Get background info on Africa’s leading suppliers.
Find the right construction site at the perfect time
Get notified instantly any time your customer enters a new construction project. Track their progress on any construction project. We track their webpage and any local news site for you.
86 new potential leads matching your search criteria are waiting for you
Work through your inbox, like through your daily emails
Mark items according to your interest
Get construction leads earlier
Our secret technology detects new construction projects worldwide, months earlier than manual research, years before construction start. It operates globally in real-time, 24h/day.
Know the people in charge
Get background info on the companies involved at the construction site. Analyse their associations with architects, contractors, owners etc.
From landline to email, directly get in touch with your relevant target customer
Get many further interesting infos, such as the investor of the project or a detailed description
Download the project directly into your CRM system
No setup, no training, just Go.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Africa.
- Comprehensive service: explore construction projects in Africa or anywhere else in the world, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our service for free or subscribe for more advanced features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we report on commercial construction projects in all African countries including: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Building Radar is your source for early-stage construction projects in Africa.
- Never ever manually research construction projects in Africa again. Building Radar is just a finger tip away from you.
- Get live information on any construction site in Tanzania, Angola or anywhere else thanks to live satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Burkina Faso, Mauritius, Madagascar or Mali? There are so many opportunities for you waiting in Africa. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Kenya, Ghana or anywhere else.
- Benefit from our service for leads for construction projects in Africa.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the African commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s neighbourhood (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in Africa, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: Construction activity in Africa has been on the rise in light of recent social developments. A growing middle class coupled with initiatives to raise living standards has created opportunity and demand for infrastructure, as well as commercial and residential premises. Further, the commodities, agriculture and renewable energy sectors across Africa provide great opportunities for investment and construction. In particular, our research indicates both local and overseas parties show a growing interest for investing in these sectors. These major trends are likely to fuel growth in the construction industry across Africa. Leverage them today with Building Radar.