Construction projects in Africa
Construction projects in Africa updated this month
Construction projects in Africa added this week
Your solution for commercial leads for construction projects in Africa.
Stay informed about construction projects all over Africa from A Algeria to Z Zimbabwe in one place. Search construction sites in Africa. Track construction sites in Africa. Get background info on Africa’s leading suppliers.
Spot Relevant Construction Sites Even Earlier
Spot new construction projects relevant to your business months before your competition and without manual research. Contact decision makers early on and strategically influence your project value.
Track Construction Progress in Real-Time
Automatically track relevant construction projects and their progress in real-time - from planning to realization - and easily analyze involved companies and their background information.
Contact Decision Makers at the Perfect Time
Easily track the development of relevant construction projects, and contact decision makers like architects, contractors and investors at the perfect time to influence your project value.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Africa.
- Comprehensive service: explore construction projects in Africa or anywhere else in the world, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our service for free or subscribe for more advanced features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we report on commercial construction projects in all African countries including: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Building Radar is your source for early-stage construction projects in Africa.
- Never ever manually research construction projects in Africa again. Building Radar is just a finger tip away from you.
- Get live information on any construction site in Tanzania, Angola or anywhere else thanks to live satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to Burkina Faso, Mauritius, Madagascar or Mali? There are so many opportunities for you waiting in Africa. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in Kenya, Ghana or anywhere else.
- Benefit from our service for leads for construction projects in Africa.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the African commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar, you can easily analyse a building’s neighbourhood (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels) and questions like who works with whom in Africa, which companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: Construction activity in Africa has been on the rise in light of recent social developments. A growing middle class coupled with initiatives to raise living standards has created opportunity and demand for infrastructure, as well as commercial and residential premises. Further, the commodities, agriculture and renewable energy sectors across Africa provide great opportunities for investment and construction. In particular, our research indicates both local and overseas parties show a growing interest for investing in these sectors. These major trends are likely to fuel growth in the construction industry across Africa. Leverage them today with Building Radar.