Browse details on +90K construction projects in Europe!
Find leads, run analytics, & grow your business in the UK, Germany, France, and elsewhere in Europe.
Construction projects in Europe
Construction projects in Europe updated this month
Construction projects in Europe added this week
Your satellite supported search engine for commercial leads for construction projects in Europe.
Keep up with construction projects across all of Europe from A Austria to Z Zaragoza in one place. Search construction sites in Europe. Track construction sites in Europe. Get background info on Europe’s leading suppliers.
Find the right construction site at the perfect time
Get notified instantly any time your customer enters a new construction project. Track their progress on any construction project. We track their webpage and any local news site for you.
86 new potential leads matching your search criteria are waiting for you
Work through your inbox, like through your daily emails
Mark items according to your interest
Get construction leads earlier
Our secret technology detects new construction projects worldwide, months earlier than manual research, years before construction start. It operates globally in real-time, 24h/day.
Know the people in charge
Get background info on the companies involved at the construction site. Analyse their associations with architects, contractors, owners etc.
From landline to email, directly get in touch with your relevant target customer
Get many further interesting infos, such as the investor of the project or a detailed description
Download the project directly into your CRM system
No setup, no training, just Go.
Optimize your active selling time and conversion rate in Europe.
- Comprehensive service: discover construction projects in Germany, or anywhere else in Europe, all from one place.
- Flexible pricing: you can test our platform for free or sign on for more sophisticated features. Learn more about our pricing here.
- Coverage: we detect and list commercial construction projects in all European countries including: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See).
- Building Radar is your source for early-stage construction projects in Europe.
- Do not ever manually research construction projects in Europe again. Building Radar can get you there in the blink of an eye.
- Get the latest information on any construction site in the UK, Germany, Italy or anywhere else thanks to live satellite imagery.
- Ever thought of expanding to UK, Germany, France, or Spain? There are so many opportunities for you waiting in Europe. Find out about all the construction sites today.
- No infrastructure to set up — just log in and get to work in France, Germany, Spain or anywhere else.
- Benefit from our service for leads for construction projects in Europe.
- We provide you with a searchable, real-time snapshot of the European commercial real estate market.
- With Building Radar you can easily analyse a building’s location (e.g. demography, presence of solar panels), business partnerships and collaborations, find out what companies fit you strategically, and where (regions or verticals) companies are active.
- Industry forecast: The construction industry in Europe plays a major role in reaching the European Union’s “Europe 2020” goal of achieving smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. The construction industry generates 10% of the GDP in the European Union, and over 20 million jobs – more jobs than any other industry! As a result, the European Union provides special support schemes for construction companies to encourage them to initiate new construction projects. The European Union wants to focus more on clean and green building. In fact, the it plans to reduce primary energy consumption by 20% by 2020 and greenhouse gas emissions by 90% by 2050. Our research indicates the construction industry in Europe will continue to experience short and medium term growth in the residential and civil engineering sector. In particular, Germany, France and the UK will be driving forces in this sector. This will have a positive impact on the economies of bordering countries, because of low entry barriers and clear legal standards for companies in the construction industry.